Welcome to the page of the e-Ticketing Schemes Association in Public Transport (e-TSAP).
The Association was founded in November 2011 and its goal is to facilitate knowledge-sharing between e-Ticketing Schemes in Public Transport.
Membership is open to Public Transport Authorities, Public Transport Operators, e-Ticketing Scheme Providers and e-Ticketing Standards Organisations involved in the development or operation of an e-Ticketing scheme for Public Transport.
ACCEPT Institute acts as the secretary to the Association.
Currently (November 2023) the Association has the following members:
- Agence de l'Innovation pour les Transports (France)
- Belgian Mobility Company (Belgium)
- Entur (Norway)
- Ministry of Infrastructure of the Republic of Slovenia (Slovenia)
- National Entitlement Card Programme / Transport Scotland (Scotland)
- National Transport Authority (Ireland)
- Rejsekort & Rejseplan A/S (Denmark)
- Samtrafiken (Sweden)
- Translink (Northern Ireland)
- Translink (the Netherlands)
- Waltti Solutions (Finland)
- VDV eTicket Service (Germany)
- Public Transport Administration (Luxembourg)
For more information about the Association, becoming a member etc. please contact ACCEPT Institute in the Netherlands, who acts as the secretary of the Association: email@example.com