The organisation of the ACCEPT Institute consists of a Supervisory Board, management board and secretary.
The Supervisory Board consists of Mr. Arco Groothedde (Chairman of the Supervisory Board), Mr. Peter van Dijk (CEO at Translink, the Netherlands) and Mr. Claus Rehfeld Moshøj (CEO at Rejsekort & Rejseplan A/S, Denmark).
The Management Board consists of Roel Testroote and Bas van Os. Ms. Janine Zwiers is secretary of the board.
The ACCEPT Advisory Council is an external council that advices the board of the Institute and consists of the following 6 members:
- National Transport Authority (NTA) from Ireland;
- Ministry of Transport of North Rhine-Westphalia*(Ministerium für Verkehr des Landes Nordrhein-Westfalen) from Germany;
- Rejsekort & Rejseplan A/S from Denmark;
- Translink from the Netherlands;
- Transport Scotland from Scotland; and
- Verkéiersverbond (Transport Authority) from Luxembourg.
* The Ministry is represented by the transport authority of Aachen, the Aachener Verkehrsverbund (AVV), who will coordinate closely with the Ministry.
ACCEPT Institute works together with several e-ticketing schemes, suppliers, independent experts in the international field of e-ticketing, smartcards and multi-application schemes.