The organisation of the ACCEPT Institute consists of a Supervisory Board, management board and secretary.
The Supervisory Board consists of Mr. Arco Groothedde and Mr. Bas Hidding.
The Management Board consists of Bas van Os and Roel Testroote. Ms. Janine Zwiers is secretary of the board.
The ACCEPT Advisory Council is an external council that advices the board of the Institute and consists of the following members:
- ITSO Ltd. from the UK;
- National Transport Authority (NTA) from Ireland;
- Rejsekort A/S from Denmark;
- Translink Systems from the Netherlands;
- Transport Scotland from Scotland; and
- Verkéiersverbond from Luxembourg.
ACCEPT Institute works together with several e-ticketing schemes, suppliers, independent experts in the international field of e-ticketing, smartcards and multi-application schemes.