The organisation of the ACCEPT Institute consists of a Supervisory Board, management board and secretary.
The Supervisory Board consists of Mr. Arco Groothedde and Mr. Peter van Dijk.
The Management Board consists of Roel Testroote and Bas van Os. Ms. Janine Zwiers is secretary of the board.
The ACCEPT Advisory Council is an external council that advices the board of the Institute and consists of the following members:
- National Transport Authority (NTA) from Ireland;
- Rejsekort A/S from Denmark;
- Translink from the Netherlands;
- Transport Scotland from Scotland; and
- Verkéiersverbond from Luxembourg.
ACCEPT Institute works together with several e-ticketing schemes, suppliers, independent experts in the international field of e-ticketing, smartcards and multi-application schemes.